A No B.S. & super simple guide to exercises & how to develop specific muscle groups. The Journey to Greatness Begins Here…
Notes before we get into the gym exercises:
- The Top Professional sports athletes stretch & warm up at least an hour before any physical exercise. I recommend you do the same.
- All of the exercises in this post were taken from the top athletes & sports teams in the world
- If you want to be lean & ripped keep your reps high & weight low (Reps range: +12 reps).
- If you want to be strong & possibly bigger, keep weight high & reps low (Reps range: 3-6 reps max).
- To gain muscle mass keep cardio low & keep your carb, protein & fat intake high.
- To lose muscle & fat mass keep cardio high & keep your carb, protein & fat intake high.
- the following 7 exercises are ALL that is needed for total body strength and fitness.
Bench Press (Chest, arms, shoulders)
Squat (Legs & Lower body)
Stiff Leg Deadlift (Legs & lower Body)
Ab Plank (Abs & Obliques)
Med Ball Russian Twists (Abs & Obliques)
Pull Ups (Arms & Back)
Glute Bridge (Legs, Glutes & Lower Back)
Extra Gym Exercises: